7 Feb 2015

Fairy kei DIY: two-coloured hoodies

Heeyy there!

Today I finished the project I started yesterday: two-coloured hoodies! I was inspired by a populair Milklim hoodie.





I thought: what if I would buy two different coloured hoodies in the same size and swapped the hood and sleeves? That would be an easy way to make two hoodies less boring. And when I found two cute hoodies on sale ( One hoodie was 5$ ) I just had to try. Im really happy with how they turned out ^^








I don't have any pictures of the process as it was basically taking the sleeves off and putting them on the other one. I'm thinking about decorating the backs but I'm not sure yet.


Materials used:

Mint hoodie: 5$
Pink hoodie: 5$

Total:          10$



This could also be cute if you would swap out the back pockets on two pair of jeans ( something that I might try after making 2 old pair of jeans into shorts). I hope you liked this!


x Cherry







3 comments:

  1. Wow that is awesome!
    You combined two hoodies to make two even more awesome looking hoodies!
    Clearly you are very talented and have an eye for clothing crafts.
    Looks so cute, I want one.

    Have a fantastic day :3
    Scarlett Juzzle
    A Kawaii Blogger at Pastel Dreams Rainbow Skies
    http://pasteldreamandrainbowskies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome. :) I've been looking into doing something like this myself as all the designer fairy kei stuff are quite expensive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That’s such a cute hoodie. My niece would love it. I think I must buy it for her birthday. I can add a pretty tank top along with it. Pastel colors are also a lot in these days. I have seen many kids and adults wearing such colors and surprisingly it looks good on everybody.

    ReplyDelete