5 Feb 2015

Fairy kei on a budget: Ebay findings!

Soooo I've wanted to make this for a long time because I know a lot of people want to get into fairy kei but don't have a lot of money to spend on brand. I buy a lot of stuff from ebay and you can actually find some great things that work great for fairy kei there, So here Ill list some stuff I've found or bought and how I found them for everyone who wants to find cute stuff but doesn't to know where or how to find it.

Reminder: Unless stated otherwise, I have not purchased this products and therefore can not say anything about their quality or how thrustworthy the seller is. Gladly, Ebay is very easy to get your money back incase something happens. 







I found this cute dress when looking for 'bowknot dress'. To make finding things in the colours you want easier, you can select the colours you want in the search options on ebay ( In case you didn't know). I can totally imagine this with a cute pink top underneat and some patterned socks/tights and cute lolita heels.

$ 14,70






Polka dot skirt


A cute skirt that can easily be matched with a hoodie for a more casual look, or a cute puffy sleeved top for a more dressed up look. It looks like it could fit a small petticoat under to give it a bit more poof. I found this while looking in the skirt section with the words 'polka dot/polka dots/polka dotted'


$ 12,88






I have these in mint green and they're amazing! Really really cute. I'm not sure how I found them but I know you can find them by either searching 'star stockings' or just searchings 'star' in the socks section.


$ 10,99






This one has been on my wishlist for some time because I just LOVE shooting stars. Long time ago but I'm pretty sure I found this one using either 'rainbow' or 'shooting star/star' in the woman's clothing section.


$ 9,63





I love this hoodie so so so much, I have it... twice. Its really soft and comfy and ADORABLE. Also, the tail is detachable. This hoodie was found by searching 'bunny hoodie/ bunny ear hoodie'. When searching those words you can find lots of other fluffy bunny and bear hoodies!


$ 9,88




That was all for now! Maybe I'll do another one in the future because I still have a lot of cute ebay stuff to show you guys. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

x Cherry
















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I put that hoodie on my watch list. :)
    Maybe you can do such posts every now and then? For me it's difficult to find cheap cute things on eBay since eBay is censoring most of the Chinese shops here, but when I click on links, I can see the item. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Im happy I could help you with this post. And sure I will make more like this one, I still have a lot of items to show ^^ <3

      Delete