28 Feb 2015

~~Shopping haul~~





So yesterday I went shopping with my best friend, Thyra. We went to several thrift shops and ended our journey with going to primark. We got REALLY lucky while thrifting and we're really happy with all we have found! Here Ill show you what I got.






This jacket is one of my favorite finds! Its a beautiful lilac colour and though I wasn't very fond of the green text on the sleeves, I do love the blue text on the breast and it was my size so I just couldn't leave it behind. 




Next up is this amazing pair of pants. I didn't have yellow pants yet but i wanted to, and luckily these were just my size! 






We also found this supercute baby pink cardigan. It looks like it will be amazing for when the weather gets warmer.




At primark, I got this lovely raincoat! Its so cute I just can't wait till it starts to rain.




Also from primark: this cute lilac bolero. I might add a button or some kind though!



The first pair are legwarmers that we found in a thrift shop! We actually found two pair so we now both have a pair! The next two are pink and blue knee-high socks from primark and I was really suprised to see they had something like this.





And here we come to the toys I found while thrifting! This one is my absolute favorite of the toys, and maybe of the whole haul! I was so excited when I found this as I have adored popples for a long time. Its my first popple and apparently its an easter-egg-popple!






We also found two ponies: Sunshower and Luau. They belonged in a set together but we decided to both take one home. I got Luau and my friend got sunshower. They are in really good condition!



Last thing to show you guys is this pretty ring box! The ring didn't come with it but I put it in to make more clear what the purpose of this box is. I just love vintage plastic boxes too much!





Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Have you ever found something amazing in a thrift shop? Please let me know in the comments, I would love to hear everyones thrift shopping adventures!


x Cherry











No comments:

Post a Comment