14 Apr 2015

~~ Outfit post + shopping list (5) ~~ And birthday presents!

Hey there!

Finally the weather is getting better here! I finally had the chance to wear something else besides long jeans. So here is my first spring outfit of the year!






Cap: Offbrand ( which here means: Ive had it for so long that I do no longer remember where I got it)
Icecream brooch: Got it at animecon
Two star brooch: Got it at animecon
shooting star brooch: Handmade
Necklace: Bluebird ( polly pocket)
Bag: Ebay
Bunny plushie: Primark

Shirt: Bodyline
Overalls: Primark
Socks: Secret shop
Shoes
: Offbrand and handpainted



And here it is worn! I went with a simple hairstyle in the end ( left) and added a hoodie ( and put on my shoes).


Next thing I wanted to talk about is this weekend. This weekend I went to my boyfriends house. It was my birthday over a month ago but we hadn't had the time to meet up yet. So this weekend he gave me my birthday presents and they we're amazing <33



Look how cute it all is!! My boyfriend got so many hugs haha.




Now Im ready to catch some pokemons!


x Cherry











No comments:

Post a Comment