3 Apr 2015

Shopping with my mom!



Today my mom and I went shopping. It was really fun and we got really nice stuff and had delicious sandwiches for lunch. I even found some shorts which I still needed and really cute overalls!! So yes lets get on to the pictures!


primark
First, some boring pants, haha. I just needed some pants ^^'' I also got a pair in light yellow but I accidently took the wrong size so Ill have to take them back...


primark
These really cute overalls! Ive been looking for overalls like this for a long time and I finally found a perfect pair<3

primark


And these shorts I found! I only have shorts in pink so Im happy I found some.





h&m
Aaand another pair of mint shorts. just in case. 



primark

This is a really really cute make-up bag. Im not sure what Im gonna use it for but probably Ill put in my nailpolish and nailstickers and stuff! Or maybe Ill put in my handlotion and lipgloss that I take to school.


primark
These were just too perfect I had to get them. Theyre really cute and soft <3 carebears aaaah!!



h&m
I love the h&m kids accessoiries. They have so much amazing stuff all the time and today I found this adorable unicorn.


claires

And at last is this sweetie. I've been thinking about buying her for some time and today she was at sale and only 3 euro! Im totally gonna use her in one of my outfits.



I hope you enjoyed reading! Im really busy with my exams but I will probably make another ebay findings blogpost soon!


x Cherry





















No comments:

Post a Comment