17 Apr 2015

Thrift store shopping, My first G1 ponies!

Hey everyone!

Today when thrift shopping I found my first ever G1 ponies! I'm really happy to have found them because I still wanted at least one G1 for my ( small ) collection. I have almost no room for more ponies now.





Wave runner: I found thise one together with sand digger. Her hair is still in curls but a bit frizzy so Im trying to fix that. Her hair changes colour in the sun!



Sand digger: Her hair was slightly better since it didnt have curls but just like wave runners, her tail was a complete mess. Her hair also changes colour in the sun!


Snowdrop: Found her at the bottom of a box full of plushies! Her hair is still in pretty good condition!


Hope you enjoyed! Also here is a pic of a lil guy I also found:



x Cherry










No comments:

Post a Comment