2 Mar 2015

Fairy kei on a budget: Ebay findings 2!

Hello there everyone! Here is another 'Fairy kei on a budget: Ebay findings' post!! My last post about this got really popular and I got asked a lot to do another one so I decided to make one at least once a month. Soooo here is the Ebay findings post for March.

Reminder: Unless stated otherwise, I have not purchased this products and therefore can not say anything about their quality or how thrustworthy the seller is. Gladly, Ebay is very easy to get your money back incase something happens. 





Unicorn sweater

I found this cute sweater when searching 'unicorn sweater'. Its very cute and popular, and it looks really soft!


$19,99



 Cartoon shorts

Cartoon shorts
Im actually not sure how I found this but I believe that it was when I was searching through cute sleepwear. Theyre pajama shorts but could easily be worn in summer as normal shorts. I love the pink my melody one!



$5,94







Macaron socks

Lots of amazing things pop up when looking for 'sweet lolita socks', this being one of them.



$10,98




Unicorn dress


This one seems a bit see-through but I bet that can be solved by just wearing a shirt underneath. Maybe even a crop top and some shorts for summer?



$16,13





Heart mittens

Winter isn't really over yet so these mittens would be good to keep your hands warm AND cute. Or maybe for next winter if it's already too warm for these where you live?


$3,99




I hope you guys all enjoyed! Please let me know if one of the links doesn't work anymore and you cannot find the product on Ebay anymore, Ill be happy to try my best to find it for you!

x Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment