28 Mar 2015

My inspirations

Hello!

Today I want to talk about the people that have inspired me in fairy kei fashion. I really love how even when wearing the same style, everyone still gives their own twist to it. These persons mean a lot to me so I wanted to share them with you and tell what about them inspired me! ^^ Lets go!






Source

Princess Peachie:

First of all, is princess peachie, She was one of the first people I stumbled across when discovering jfashion. When I first saw her it was mainly for lolita fashion and I got inspired to dress in lolita too! When I drifted more to fairy kei, I discovered that she wore that too!

Not only inspires she me fashion-wise but I also think she has a great personality and is an amazing person all around. And she is a game artist who makes supercute games, so thats a reason to look even more up to her as I want to become a game artist one day too.

What I like about her style: 

I really like how she has this mix between 'vintage toys girl' and 'magical school girl' I love how she mixes a seifuku or other school uniform elements with her outfits.





Pastel-ai/lawlfactory:

Even though she has left the fashion for some time now, she was one of my first inspiritations and still is. She made amazing videos that will still be a great help to beginners in the fashion ( I know they helped me).

What I like about her style:

I always thought she she has this supercute girly style. Girly, but also pretty cool. Also: this girls hair is just amazing.





Pastelraindrops:

Sadly she left the fashion not so long ago. I really loved her colourful outfits and pretty photos. Funny enough, at the time of writing this, Im wearing a hoodie she owned and sold to me when she sold all her fairy kei clothes.

What I like about her style:

Her outfits always looked very magical. I love how she mixed and matched colours and patterns! And the shoes she once painted herself were simply amazing.



Mahouprince:

I discovered mahouprince a bit later on actually, when I was already wearing fairy kei myself. They are still a big inspiration to me now! Like their name/url already says, they are truly magical. They also wear decora and tend to mix that with fairy kei. It really helped me to dare to experiment with outfits and go a little more crazy then I normally would!

What I like about their style:

I love how they mix fairy kei and decora. Im always amazed with how many hairclips mahouprince manages to put on their head!




Pastelcubes/Luly

Next up is this amazing girl. Still updating her blog every week and making new amazing outfits. She does a lot of reviews for shops and that includes small fairy kei shops with handmade stuff which I think is really great. I've found many cute shops thanks to her.

What I like about her style:

I really love how fun and girly everything she wears is. One of her latest blog posts was about pants with fairy kei which I thought was really cool because I also wear a lot of pants with fairy kei but most people seem to think It won't work?





Lilacck:

I think most people will know this girl since she is the owner of 'Cute Can Kill' which is a really populair jewelry brand! She makes all the jewelry herself and it is really pretty, which is the reason her things always sells out in a few minutes, haha!

What I like about her style:

Though she doesn't post a lot of outfits ( or at least, not on her tumblr blog or where I can find them) I still really adore her style especially this outfit as I think its very simple but cute. I think she fits in this list of inspirations as I really look up to her how she designs her own things and I hope to own one of her creations one day.



Kissmykandi:

This is a really really really sweet girl and I completely LOVE her outfits. Its so perfectly Spank! style and I wish I might one day learn her secrets of photo editing because the colours always look so good! I've been following her for a while now but seen her around the internet for much longer.


What I like about her style:

Her outfits are really Spank! style which I love. She has that perfect 80's look while still being cute as heck.



Justforyoumiranda/CarlaMakesNoFilms:

Lastly is this amazing sweet girl. She is one of my inspirations that I discovered as last. I think she is really great and she has made a lot of helpful videos for starters on how to dress fairy kei on a budget, which Im 100% a fan of.

What I like about her style: 

I love love love the 80's look that she has and that almost all her clothes are thrifted or handmade? Making your own stuff is something I have a lot of respect for and something that I love to do myself too. One day I hope to have as much handmade stuff as she does! ( AND AS MUCH AMAZING THRIFTED JACKETS )








That was all! I hope maybe you found new people to follow or check out and If you're not on this list It doesn't mean I don't think that you don't dress nice or you don't inspire me because you probably do but this is the list of people that have inspired me when I just got into fairy kei!


If you are on this list and you do not want your photo here please let me know and Ill remove it!!




x Cherry




1 comment:

  1. OMG I feel so honored to be up there with all those other wonderful people. ヽ(;▽;)ノ Thank you so much! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete