7 May 2015

Life update and giant donuts

Hello there!!

First of all: Im really sorry for not being active for so long. I had exams and luckily these are finally over. Which brings me to the next: I passed! All of my!! Exams!! Yaay!! Which... brings me to the next thing; to celebrate my mom took me and my boyfriend ( who also passed all of his exams, yay him! ) to an amusement park. It was so much fun. But after a few hours it began to rain really hard so the rides all stopped, and while we waited for the rain to stop my boyfriend got me this...


Wait for it...








GIGANTIC DONUT!!!

He won it for me at one of the shooting games where we waited for the bad weather to pass <3
He really is amazing *__*

At first we were like: yeah We'll just put it on my bed. But when we got home we figured my bed was a bit smaller then we thought xD

So now I have a giant donut next to my bed.


Lets move on to the rest of the updates:

  • It was kingsday here ( or as I like to call it 'fleamarket day') where I got lots of cute stuff that I will make a blog post about soon. 
  • And I missed the ebay findings post last month but Ill make one for this month!
  • I tried to make the room tour I promised but I didnt have enough memory space so Ill have to borrow a camera somewhere


That was all I think! Until next time!

x Cherry




No comments:

Post a Comment