9 Mar 2015

A new thrift store, and a new haul




Hey everyone,

You may already know how much I love thrift shopping ( a lot ), And this weekend I found a new thrift shop in my neighbourhood! What made this thrift shop really special was that they had a big box of small... stuff... Barbie shoes and bags, wings from the old winx club dolls, lots and lots of brushes... It was a dream <3 So ofcourse I couldn't leave without getting a few things! So here is what I got!





First of all is this really cute hair barette! I love the color and I feel like Ive had something like that when I was little.




Im so happy I found these! I've been looking for small star hairclips like these FOREVER.
Sadly I couldn't find more of them.




This is a heart shaped locket. I have plans to make this into a cute necklace!




This is one of my favorite finds! She is so beautiful ;__; She is my favorite shade of blue/mint





You might already have seen this one on my tumblr blog. Her name is Rainbow Swirl and as you can see her last owner gave her a haircut. I dont mind though, I think the short hair suits her pretty well.





Just some pretty glittery hair elastics. I might turn them into something different.





This little cutie. I dont know what she's from but she is very cute and I might turn her into a necklace too.



I hope you enjoyed reading about my thrift store adventures! And until next time ^^

x Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment