20 Mar 2015

Thrift haul!! Lots of magical stuff





Hey there everyone!!

Today I went for another thrifting spree and I found some cute stuff to show you! I hope this will inspire you to find amazing treasures too.







€0,50
First of all is this really really cute unicorn ( pegasus?) plushie. It was so small I almost didn't see it in the big bag of plushies but his sparkly wings got my attention. He is sooo soft!






€2,00
I was sooo happy to find this! Im not sure if its a starcastle but its pink and lilac and it has glitters all over it so it's good enough for me. I have to find a way to put new batteries in it because the lady in the thrift store told me it was a music box.




€0,50

I was thinking about these glittery snowglobes last week, and look, I found one. This is one you can put a picture in so now Ill have to decide what to put in haha.




€0,50
This I found in random boxes. Its just a small piece of polka dot fabric and sparkly pink ruffles but I figured I could make something like a bow or something from it.




I hope you enjoyed my thrifting haul! If you have good ideas what to do with the ruffles and fabric you should let me know! I appreciate every idea.


x Cherry









No comments:

Post a Comment