3 Mar 2015

~~ Outfit post + shopping list ( 2 ) ~~

Hey there!

Time for another outfit post with shopping list. As you may have noticed, I am not making much mirror photo's lately, that is because my mom sold the closet that had a large mirror so we could buy a bigger closet so she could use part of it as storage. Sadly this means I don't have a full body mirror at the moment. My mom promised we would get one for my room but untill then, this should do.



This is an outfit I put together for an interview video that a girl in my school is making. Its about alternative clothing styles so she asked everyone to wear something special that really represents your style. What do you think?

Bunny sweater:        Ebay
Star shirt:                 Primark ( pajama section)
Mint skirt:                H&M
Star socks:               Clobbaonline/Secret shop
Legwarmers:            H&M ( kids section)
Shoes:                      Ebay
Big star Necklace:   Thrifted
Star necklace:          Handmade


x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment