30 May 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ ☆ Day 1

 Day one: 5 things you like and 5 things you dislike about Fairy-Kei.



Okay lets start with 5 things I like

  1. The overall look, the candy colours, pastels and 90's feeling
  2. the creativity, I love seeing everyone experimenting and having their own style
  3. ALL THE SOCKS, I LOVE SOCKS
  4. I love collecting 90's toys 
  5. The community, everyone is so nice!

Okay and lets get on with the things I dislike
  1. The fact that not so many people wear it D: there are maybe like 5 people dressing fairy kei in my country ( and thats including me and my best friend).
  2. Almost no guys its really sad I wish there were more boys dressing fairy kei
  3. People who think dressing in fairy kei means dressing as an actual fairytale fairy... like your outfit is cute but its not fairy kei
  4. Peoples reactions on the street can be pretty annoying
  5. I have to wash my own clothes because my mom messes up everything that isnt black or almost black ( I dont really mind that much though!)
Sooo that was day 1 lets look forward to more... fun stuff
Thank you for reading!

x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment