16 May 2015

Kingsday Haul

Hello everyone!

This is kinda late but I wanted to show you the things I got on kingsday. For the ones that do not know: Kingsday is a day in the Netherlands where we celebrate the royal house BUT it is also a day that everyone can sell everything they want on the streets ( free market), Which is obviously great for finding cute toys!

So my boyfriend and I went out together and here are the things I found:





A hello kitty plushie


a ''dutch'' plushie


this cute zebra! She has glitter hair~


This lil cutie, Im planning to make her a fairy kei outfit


a lalaloopsy, She will be a doll for my monster high doll.


This Jewelpet keychain, I got one for my best friend too because she likes jewelpets


minty!! She was on my wishlist and I was so happy to find her!


fluttershy~~ Her hair was a mess when I got her


I almost squeezed my boyfriend to death when I saw this one, haha! Another popple!

That was everything I got on kingsday. My boyfriend got some really nice steampunk stuff for his room so it was a succesful thrifting day! And the next day we visited some thrift stores and I found these:


and this one




Rainbow treat and breezie. They were in pretty bad state when I bought them, they both had paint splattered over them but I managed to get most of it of. Theyre so pretty now!


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

x Cherry









No comments:

Post a Comment