31 May 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ Day 2

 Day two: Why and how you got into Fairy-Kei.

A few years ago I discovered japanese fashion and tried experimenting with it ( very badly ofcourse) and Im not sure why but then I dropped it and just went full emo/scenekid for a few years.
After that I rediscovered it and also found out about fairy kei and fell in love with it. This time I made sure to do a lot of research before trying to wear it again. And then slowly started to buy more pastel coloured clothes.
Everytime I needed new clothes and went shopping with my mom I would look for pastel coloured clothes that would work for fairy kei. And thats how I slowly build my wardrobe to what it is today ^^ Because there isnt much else to tell lets throw in some photos from when I was just beginning!




This was actually a pretty cute outfit and I should wear something like this again. That skirt really was amazing but sadly I dont have it anymore because my mom spilled her hairdye on it ;__; It was such a cute skirt... thats still one of my fave shirts right there!






Im sorry this wasn't probably the most interesting story and Im not a very good storyteller but I hope you still enjoyed and please tell me your story in the comments :3
x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment