17 May 2015

~~ Outfit post + shopping list (6) ~~ Two outfits

Hello there!

Today was a really rainy day so I decided to cheer myself up by making some outfits to wear when the weather would get better. Theyre pretty simple but I hope you like them anyway.




Hat:               Offbrand ( some random shop)
Jacket:          Thrifted
Top:              Bought it at animecon
Shorts:          primark ( From pajama section, I added the lace)
Socks:           Ebay
Shoes:           Offbrand and handpainted
Brooch:        Handmade
Necklace:     Thrifted




Shirt:                                          Primark
Little twin stars shirt:              H&M
Legwarmers:                             thrifted
Socks:                                         Ebay
Shoes:                                         Offbrand and handpainted
Belt:                                            Ebay
Necklace:                                   Thrifted

The little twin stars shirt is so long I figured I could just wear it as a dress ( with shorts underneath just in case). I think It might look cute like this.


I hope you like them! Which one do you like more?

x Cherry



No comments:

Post a Comment