29 May 2015

A new addition to my popple family and a life update

Hello!

Yes I got a new popple today! And she is just adorable! Sadly she is missing her tail and one of her socks but I still love her. ( I took her one sock she still had of for the photo).









I was so lucky to find this one! Im so happy since this was one I actually really loved and wanted to have! It might be my favorite popple so far ( but I really love my small easter popple too so Its hard
to choose).




She has this cap/hood she can wear which you can stuff in the pocket on her back when she isnt wearing it.


I love her colours so much, and her eyes are so pretty. Just.... Ahhh *__* I keep staring at her







Ok next up is something I wanted to announce and that is that I will be doing the fairy kei challenge!!

But cherry, havent you already done that?

Ive indeed started once a long time ago but never got around to finish it and since my wardrobe and fairy kei experience has changed so much I figured I might as well start over.

Im a bit nervous because day three will be a video or photoshoot of my room which is something I promised a long time ago but wasnt able to because the limited memory space of my phone ( and I dont have a camera). BUT I have a memory card now that I will hopefully be able to use so there are no more excuses xD Im a bit scared to speak on video though.

And Im planning to make more outfits and do special 'themes' for them. So expect things like

  • 3 ways to wear one dress
  • budget outfits/price tag outfit
  • seasonal outfits
and many more ofcourse!

Here some extra photos I made with my new popple and other pastel plushies <3






I hope you enjoyed and see you soon!



x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment