2 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 3 ROOM TOUR

☆ Day three: A picture or video of your bedroom.

Im sorry this is a day late! ( But dont worry, Ill post the other day too today) I had some trouble with the photos. ANYWAYS here it is! My room tour~~





So this is what my room looks like when you open the door! Please notice my huge donut plush~






Anddd this is what my room looks like from the other side~



Lets start at this side of the room! This is my sink, I have my own sink which im pretty happy about since my mom always hoards the bathroom at the moment I have to put in my contacts.
Noteworthy things here:
  • That pink thing is a candle...lamp? It smells really good and my boyfriend gave it to me when I first moved
  • The hello kitty cup is something I picked up at some dollar store to store my toothbrush in 
  • the pink and black kitty are bottles filled with soap and given to me by my sister



Next to my sink is this!! Which is one of the best things in my room. I painted this myself and it stores a lot of my toys. Here is a list of all the things! ( Ill try to list them in an order thats sorta logical)
  • My little pony - Pinkie pie
  • Ramune bottle
  • Hello kitty drink bottle
  • Pop tarts box
  • Another ramune bottle
  • My little pony - Winter wish
  • Manga - German manga I got for free at animecon
  • Cupcake doll 
  • My little pony - Rainbow treat
  • A card my  best friend made me
  • Two bottles of ...bubble..water? ( Idk what to call it in english) that smells like bubblegum
  • A filly pony 
  • Hello kitty doll
  • Sailor moon compact
  • A doll which Im not sure what theyre named 
  • Fluttershy pony with large wings, And her small versions
  • Polly pocket with red hair and a candy dress
  • two shelly/kelly barbie dolls
  • two small alpacas
  • G2 purple pony - ???
  • Another shelly/kelly doll
  • Panda cookie box
  • A few small ponies
  • G2 yellow pony and a small G4 pony
  • banana pocky and a small seal that I got from a kinder suprise egg
  • Hello kitty pocky and a small pony
  • 3 My littlest Petshop animals that my dad gave me
  • G4 pony - pinkie pie and a butterfly
  • G4 pony - Rainbow dash and her small version
  • A Hello kitty fan that works on batteries
  • A lego fairy
  • A cupcake that my mother crotcheted
  • A My littlest petshop bug figurine
  • A blue small pony
  • A purple small pony
  • G4 pony - sweetie belle




Okay next up is my small table. Here I keep all my teacups and other stuff.
Here you see:
  • A cupcake cooking book
  • Draculaura monster high doll
  • Bodyline carousel music box
  • A piggy bank my Grandma made me
  • G3 ponies - Desert rose and starcatcher
  • A handmade pink bunny
  • various teacups 
  • A tiny part of a hello kitty doll hiding in a teacup


Next up is, kinda hard to see, my windowsill. It was pretty hard to take pictures of this because of the light from my window. 




First part 
  • Kyoko sakura ( puella magi madoka magica) figurine and her box 
  • Rapunzel figurine for disney infinity on the wii u
  • Guardians of the galaxy Rocket Raccoon figurine with box




Next part ^^ Lotsss of ponies

  • Mikado/pocky box
  • G3 Pony - Breezy
  • G1 pony - Snowdrop
  • G1 pony - Wave runner
  • G1 pony - Sand digger
  • G3 pony - Minty
  • G3 pony - Fluttershy
  • Fakie pony?? Its a zebra x3

Pokemons and polly pocketsss

  • Evee figurine
  • Sylveon figurine
  • mudkip, chikorita, flaaffy and somewhere hidden Bidoof figurine
  • A small skunk? :')
  • Skitty <3
  • 5 polly pockets which are closed because lack of space
  • A furby figurine

Not much to list here. Lots of hello kitties and a shoe fairy ( closed due lack of space).

And last things are:
  • A small popple
  • Unicorn plush
  • Fake 80's carebear plush


Next up is my bed! Under my bed are some drawers but those are filled with things like crafting supplies and underwear and stuff so I wont show that x3


Quick photo of my ceiling, Here you see my lamp and the... curtains? that go over my bed.


First part of my bed are my hello kitty plushies and a carebear plushie

  • carebear plush
  • Hello kitty with a bag
  • Hello kitty with a bear suit and a smaller hello kitty holding a heart
  • Big hello kitty with small hello kitty
  • Medium hello kitty with red suit and a big and a smaller hello kitty
  • Hello kitty in chococat costume
  • kuromi
  • A pink bunny

  • Another smaller pink bunny
  • Blue bunny from a series called 'minimoomis'
  • Pink 80's popple
  • two plushies that I forgot the brand of D:
  • Pink bunny and small bear
  • Hamtaro/Bijou Plush
  • pucca plush
  • My childhood plushie ( grey kitty) And a brown rat plush
  • Red 80's popple
  • A black panter and WNF plush


And the last part of my room; my vanity.
Seen here:
  • G3 pony - Rainbow Swirl
  • G3 pony - Luau
  • G1 my little pony plastic box
  • purple small box
  • My melody box
  • Pokemon ball
  • My hairclip box with two plushies
  • Hello kitty box where I story my other hair stuff
  • Jelly beans lipgloss box
  • Make up bag
  • Pink glittery castle
  • Some parfum bottles and small toys
  • Starcastle with cupcake lipgloss on top
  • Lots of hairbands and a hat

Next to my vanity are my shoes~


And a bonus picture of my wallpaper. Sadly you cannot see it here but it glitters.





Sooo that was my room. I hope you all enjoyed and Im sorry this wasnt a video, BUT, I have some changes planned for my room so after thats finished I might be able to borrow my dads camera and make a proper video ^^

x Cherry








































1 comment:

  1. I love your vanity! Also I really love your shelf of adorableness!

    ReplyDelete