5 Jul 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 17

☆ Day seventeen: Do you dress in also another style, e.g. Lolita.

I do! I've mentioned it a few times that besides fairy kei I also dress in gothic ( two very different styles haha). I also have some lolita dresses but today Ill talk about my goth style.

I've actually liked goth since I was about... 6 I think? I saw some girl at my church wearing it and I totally loved it! But later in my life I tend to go more for the emo/scene look and it's only been since maybe 2 years that I actually started to create my own goth style.

My goth style is very influenced by lolita fashion but shouldn't be mistaken for it! I like to go for a cutesy creepy doll style which means I borrow a lot from lolita fashion but my skirts tend to be shorter and I obviously dont follow the lolita rules ( I dont cover my shoulders at all times, I dont always wear a dress or skirt, I wear different kind of shoes etc etc).

I don't take a lot of pictures of my goth style ( but I should take more) but here are a few.



Its pretty simple since I tend to go for all-black outfits.




This was one for a really hot summer day

For some reason both these pictures were taking before I put on my socks :') I wore black OTK socks with the first outfit and short white ones with the second one. 



woa blurry bonus pic from a long time ago


So thats the other style I dress in when Im not wearing fairy kei. For some reason a lot of people assume goth clothing is my 'angry style' for when Im in a bad mood? Like one time a lady who lived in my neighbourhood just started to explain to her children that I usually wore coloured clothing but today I was in a bad mood so I wore black?? Without asking?? So obviously I told her she was wrong. Both these styles make me very happy when wearing them and they do not have any influence on my mood or whatever.


Thank you for reading!

x Cherry






No comments:

Post a Comment