9 Jul 2015

Small Thrift Haul and some random talking

Hello!

I hope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been going well so far. I recently got a job so I have less free time ^^'' ( it's a fun job though!). Also the weather has been kind of nice so I had a lot of chances to wear skirts. I have also orderd a few things that I'm really excited about and can't wait till they're here. But let's get on to what I managed to find this week!


Bags~





I was really in need for some new bags and it seemed that someone heard my wish! My unicorn bag is adorable but it doesn't fit so much but is still pretty big. That is all solved now because I found a big messenger bag that I can use for school and a really small bag that fits only the most important things.

The hello kitty bag sparkles! It was  REALLY dirty when I bought it but because of that the lady sold it to me for a really low price ( 50 cents). You could say it was literally dirt cheap hehehe.
I actually didn't think I would be able to clean it as much as I did. The front was all stained and the back was even worse, now it's  clean ( but still signs that it has been used).

The marsmallow one was the complete opposite, It still had all it's tags and has never been used. And not only is it a small handy bag, it is also a cooling bag, meaning that I can keep my drink nice and cold in it! perfect for summer.



Some random stuff



I got this blue plastic My Little Pony box ( left)  that I already have in pink ( right).
But the reason I bought it in blue wasn't the box but what was inside it.


The reason for buying it were these adorable hairclips! The shooting star one is my absolute favorite! Im wearing it right now <3


And the last things I found were this My Little Pony and this mint necklace.




I hope you enjoyed!

x Cherry











No comments:

Post a Comment