2 Jul 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 16

☆ Day sixteen: How did you dress before Fairy-Kei?


I actually dressed up in emo/alternative clothes. And I know how everyone always jokes about their emo and scene phase and how embarassing it was but I dont think it was. I might not like the clothes as much as I did then but I dressed exactly how I wanted on that point and I was happy and that is what was most important.


Okay but here is a photo >w<



I miss my pink hair... * sigh*
I used to wear those goggles a lot and people would always say I looked like ramona flowers.
I dont think it was just a phase that went away though, it just transformed into something else. I have always loved cute clothes ( high socks, fluffy skirts, the colour pink and cute characters) and darker clothes ( elegant, black, lace, lolita-like clothes) but I used to put that into one style and that was this. After that I split it up in my fairy kei wardrobe ( cute clothes) and my gothic clothing ( darker elegant clothes).

Never be ashamed of a time you were happy

x Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment