14 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 10&11

Since I had a short break because of animecon this weekend I will do two since they are related anyway!


☆ Day ten: How do you react to positive comments or people curious about your style on the streets?

Haha, I sometime get compliments from people and I usually just say thank you and thats it. But sometimes people will just go on and on with the compliments and they will be like: ''ooh and your hair, you look so cute! and your dress is lovely too!'' And I will just stand there all flustered and be like t-thank youu >///<. But yes... thats mostly it ^^''


☆ Day eleven: How do you react to the negative ones?

I will just ignore them or glare at them. Mostly ignoring. But sometimes people dont only yell mean things but go a step further... x__x this happened to me last thursday. I dont think Im ready to talk about it but it was very scary.



x Cherry

ps: sorry for the short answers! Im soooo tired

No comments:

Post a Comment