8 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 8

☆ Day eight: How do your family and friends feel about the style?


This is an interesting topic! I think a lot of how blessed I am with the people around me! Lets get started:

Family:


Mom:

My mom is really supportive of it. Even though he doesn't like everything she will still help me decide on things, like which necklace is better and stuff. She wore alternative fashion ( new wave) when she was young so crazy fashion is nothing that suprises her. Her words: 'I might not like everything you wear but I won't tell you because what is the point in that? If you like what you wear, that's important '. But in general, she thinks my clothes are fun.

Sister:

My sister sometimes think it's a bit silly or 'overly cute and childish' but she is still pretty supportive. Her words: 'When I walk next to you and see people looking at you I feel proud, Yes thats my sister!'

Brother:

My brother sometimes thinks my clothes are cool, and sometimes he shows the behavior my dad learned him; to roll his eyes at everything ''girly'' because thats obviously beneath those manly men.

Dad:

My dad is okay about everything but... sometimes he still says things like 'why are you wearing a wig? its like you're somebody else' or 'ok and when will you go back to wearing normal clothes?'

The rest of my family is okay with it and doesn't really care? Some people are suprised I dress like this everyday? Or think it's from these 'japanese cartoons with the big eyes'

Friends:

Best friend:

Haha my bestfriends dresses in fairy kei too so ofcourse she won't judge me! We love to dress up together.

Close friends:

My friends don't really comment on my clothing unless they see I've put extra effort in it and they will comment on it and compliment me. They're really really nice about it!

Classmates:

My classmates have NEVER commented on my clothes, EVER xD Even when I showed up in full fairy kei one day they have never said a word about it. They couldn't care less about someones clothes and won't treat me differently.

Boyfriend:

When I started dating my boyfriend he had never actually seen me in fairy kei only in my goth clothes (which was more emo at that time anyway). And one day I just ran into him at school while wearing it. He never said anything along the lines about how different it was than my usual clothes, he just walked up to me, hugged me, and said I looked cute. He still loves both my goth style and fairy kei style and while he thinks my goth style is 'sexy' while my fairy kei clothing is more 'cute' he doesn't prefer one over the other. Both sexy and cute are good looks according to him.


Sooo that was probably more then I have ever typed up on this blog xD I hoped you all enjoyed and stay tuned for the next post~~

x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment