25 Jun 2015

Another vintage toys haul!

Woa Ive been so lucky lately while thrifting O__O Its hard to keep up with everything I found!
As you may see from my latest hauls Ive been buying a lot more toys for my collections, rather than clothes. This doesn't mean Im not into wearing fairy kei anymore or anything like that. There is just not much my wardrobe needs right now. So if Ill be buying new clothes it will probably be a bit more expensive but also more special pieces.

BUT LETS GET ON TO THE CUTE STUFF!



 ~~Starcastles~~

~
As you may have noticed, the ones in the middle and at the left ( and the two towers) are starcastles I actually got a few weeks ago, but in different colourways. I bought these from a lady on the internet and because they were in different colourways and were in REALLY good condition ( still have all their parts) I figured it didn't really matter that I already had those.




Make up castle! The towers are hidden cosmetics ( lipstick and brushes) although they are all plastic




Jewelry castle! It contains a tiara, a necklace, a ring, a bracelet and sadly only one of the earrings



Seaside castle! I actually found this one while thrifting. It misses its keys and dolls and everything. Also one of the flags has been broken off but I managed to find it so I can glue it back!




~~ ponies ~~



At first I thought I had found my dream pony ( dream blue) but it was Piccolo instead. She is still adorable though and she came with this cute tutu.




Two cute baby ponies! Honolu-loo and Pink Sunsparkle.




Bowtie, On one of her hooves it says she is italian.



Ember, my first G1 baby pony



~~Other~~



Some random plushies



A necklace! I dont find fairy kei-able accesoiries that much so this was a nice find.


My first Fairytail! She is named Tu Tu and has a picture of ballet shoes <3




This one was actually quite funny. Not so long ago I found a pink mouse version of this and now I found a yellow bear. In all my time thrifting I have not found a single REAL carebear but I keep finding this fake ones. 



And some hello kitty figurines for my army~




This was everything~ Im sorry for not going into much detail. I got sick this night and my head is too clouded to think of anything interesting x_x

x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment