25 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 13

☆ Day thirteen: What do you carry in your bag?

Im so so sorry for being so late with this x__x all kind of stuff happened ( one of these things: my dad got married!! ) so I didnt have time >__< But here it finally is!

Stuff in my bag~

So I have two bags I use the most. My unicorn bag Ive showed you in my haul not so long ago, and a black bag from my emo/gothic time that I havent got replaced for something more fairy kei fitting yet.

These are some items that I carry in my bag ( sometimes all at once, sometimes just a few, it depends on what I need that day).




Pink 3DS XL
Make up bag
Strawberry coin pouch
Wallet ( also from my goth/emo time, I really need a new cute one)
Hello Kitty Lunch box


Aside from this I also have random stuff in my bag ( small plastic toys, lipgloss, candies, things like that)

That was all~~

x Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment