26 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 14

☆ Day fourteen: Do you have any hobbies that you could consider ‘Fairy-Kei’?


One of my hobbies is crafting stuff and I use that mostly to make fairy kei things xD I think that is the hobby that could be considered fairy kei since DIY is a big part of fairy kei.

I do have other hobbies that arent necessarily fairy kei but sometimes mix with it. Like when I draw I sometimes draw fairy kei things and when gaming I sometimes like to play cute games and dress up my character in fairy kei clothes and decorate my ingame home fairy kei style.

And another one of my hobbies that is 100% fairy kei is collecting toys. I collect toys from the 80's and 90's and sometimes more recent ones that fit my fairy kei style ^^ Right now in my collection:

Starcastles
polly pockets
Lady lovely locks dolls
Sky dancers
My little ponies generation 1-4
Fairy Tails
Popples

And some other things that arent specially vintage toys but fit my style like unicorn plushies, other glittery toys, fake ponies, fake care bears etc etc


That was all for today I think^^ Do you guys have hobbies that would be considered fairy kei?

x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment