3 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 5



☆ Day five: 5 of your favourite places to buy your clothes.


Haha okay so this might annoy some people because I buy a lot of my clothes from the same places and they keep reappearing in my shop lists xD But hey, here we go!



1. Primark
Yes yes Im sorry >w< But this shop is not only really cheap but they often have my little pony stuff/ unicorn stuff/ candy stuff and lots of cheap pastel coloured basic shirts so Ill just keep shopping there.

2. H&M

Most of my stuff comes from the kids section, including dresses, shirts and lots of accessoiries but sometimes I find cute dresses in the ''normal'' section too.


3. Bodyline


the heaven of cheap cute shirts and pettiskirts


4. Ebay


Really good for finding pastel coloured cheap stuff. I get a lot of stuff from ebay.


5. Thrift stores!!

I go thrift shopping almost every week! I dont find cute clothes very often, But I do find a lot of vintage toys



Let me know what your favorite shops are!

x Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment