10 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 9

☆ Day nine: Your most treasured piece of clothing.

Okay I have a lot of clothes I really really love my most treasured would probably be...




This one!!

Okay so when I first started out in fairy kei one of my inspirations was mio babylove/Pastelraindrops.
When I first saw this hoodie I looked EVERYWHERE to find the same one. It was perfect. I was in love. It has all my three favorite colours in it! Ofcourse I couldnt find it anywhere, or even something that looked like it.

But when pastelraindrops was selling all her clothes I actually managed to buy this! So now I not only have one of my dream items, but also the one that was owned by one of my biggest inspirations of all time, and I hope I can do it justice!

x Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment