16 Jun 2015

Vintage toys haul~

I haven't been able to make posts about the things I got last month so now Ill make a big post of everything I got. Which is a lot.




First of all I got a lot of ponies! Here they all are:



Tink-a-tink-a-too


Pinkie Pie


Minty


Keen Bean


Rainbow Dash


Cotton Candy


Star Swirl


Starsong



Next up are some starcastles!!






Pink ( Yellowed to orange) castle, outside


And the inside!


The blue one


Aaand the inside


And the two towers that came with it

They are pretty discoloured and missing some parts but still very nice and sparkly.


And I got this two cuties! At first I only planned to buy Lady CurlyCrown but when I went to pick her up I decided I could also get Prince Strongheart. They were REALLY cheap ( 1 dollar).


Look at the two cuties


His hair was cut ( which I think is kind of an improvement) And he doesn't have all of his pixietails anymore.




She has some weird staining on her leg and is missing her shoes but her hair is still perfect and she has all her pixietails!


Pixietails, She is also wearing the Princes pixietails




This isnt exactly a vintage toy ( but the my little ponies are from after 2000 too so who cares) but I loved her colours! She is a skydancer remake.

The pony is one of the main reasons I bought it tbh


Last thing to show you is my new bag!! I love it so so so much and its really cute and soft!



Its horn is so sparkly!


haaaaaaaaaaaaa that was everything >w< Now Ive officially run out of space to put stuff in my room but soon Ill get a cabinet for everything!


x Cherry



















No comments:

Post a Comment