10 Jun 2015

Fairy kei on a budget: ~~Bodyline~~

This months 'Fairy kei on a budget' is going to be just a little bit different then my usual ones. Untill now every one of them was about ebay, but today, I want to talk about another cheap source for clothes: Bodyline.

Most of you probably already know them since they are a populair place to get petticoat skirts and other things from. I want to talk about a few things I found on bodyline, some you might be obvious and some might be things you have not found yet.


First one is more obvious; cutsews. Theyre cute printed t-shirts that are made for casual sweet lolita outfits but are perfect for fairy kei! Here are some of my favorites.



I totally LOVE this one. The reason I havent gotten it yet, is because Im afraid the style of the sleeves won't work for my broad shoulders.


I really love this one in white, I might just get it, especially since its been priced down to 1000 yen


I have this one! Its supercute and one of my favorite shirts


Next up are petticoats! Those are really populair but sadly, the best ones are mostly sold out :(
Buuuttt they still have a lot of these plain-but-cute cheap ones. Perfect for hoarding some simple skirts in different colours, and if theyre too plain for your taste, You can always glue or sew on some bows.


These are some bags I found! The print is adorable and they're a lot more roomy then plush-backpacks.


Squirrel party is one of my favorite bodyline prints.


Also sweaters/hoodies/cardigans? Short cardigans are perfect for layering and bodyline sells lots of cute hoodies with bunny ears!





And now some things I found that might have potential for a fairy kei outfit


This bunny maid costume is pretty expensive but as soon as the price drops Im grabbing it. Just imagine the dress without the ears and apron, I think that might make a cute dress! 


This one Im not sure of, Without the legwarmers (?) and the arm things this might be a cute jumper/romper. But only if the colours are indeed as light as the picture shows. Anyway, it does look really soft and great as roomwear.And the arm and leg things could be turned into proper legwarmers. Oh ! I found this in the costume section by the way.



Okay! I think I got everything covered that I wanted to show you guys, If you have trouble finding something, I might add links just ask me! ^^


x Cherry







No comments:

Post a Comment