7 Jun 2015

☆ 30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge START!☆ day 7

☆ Day seven: 5 songs that remind you of Fairy-Kei.


Hmmmmm I dont necessarily listen to music that fits my clothing but when I think of fairy kei clothing I obviously think of cute and happy music. So after some digging in my youtube favorites here are a few songs that I think fit my fairy kei clothes:

1.

OMFG - Hello, I love you & yeah

These three songs are really happy&silly. Since they blend into one song Im gonna list them as one


2.

AKB48 - Sugar rush

Really cute and happy song from the movie 'Wreck it Ralph'

3.

Lucky twice - Lucky

This is a song I listened so much when I was younger >w< Its absolutely very happy! And good to sing along with

4.

Secret - Shy boy

Deff one of my favorites. Its so adorable and happy it makes me want to dance! ( that is, If I could dance)


5.

Hyuna - Bubble pop

Bubble bubble bubble pop pop~~



Woa I made it already! I noticed I still had some more in my list ^^"' aaah another time then. I hope you enjoyed and if you have nice recommendations just post in the comments!

x Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment