15 Jun 2015

Animecon Haul and Birthday presents!

This weekend I went to animecon and it was amazing! Sadly I couldnt make a new cosplay ( hopefully next year!) but I still had a great time. I also bought some stuff even though the prizes for everything went up like crazy! Last year I bought a game for like 10-15 euros I think? And this year the same game from the same seller was 22 euro? BUT despite that, I still got some pretty great stuff!





Here is the stuff I got:

Pink bodyline hoodie with ears ( From some lovely lolitas who were selling lolita stuff)
Alpaca hat
Buttons
Aniway magazine with sailor moon poster
Pocky
Hello kitty plush
two rilakkuma bookmarkers that were actually free
Fat raccoon plush for my boyfriend




Close up of the alpaca hat and buttons <3


Hello kitty plush, pocky and magazine



And since it was my first time seeing my best friend since a long time she brought birthday presents <3


She got me a sailor moon chibi moon dress, a bunny plush from claires I really wanted and some bows for crafting! She is so nice and always spoils me with cute gifts ;__;


I hope you enjoyed! And stay tuned since I have a lot of stuff that I still have to show you guys!

x Cherry









No comments:

Post a Comment